Friday, March 24, 2006

Since today's Friday and PSSA tests are done with, I decided to have a relaxing, "fun" day for my students. On one hand I immensely enjoy doing fun activities (Math related, of course) because you begin to see the students in an entirely different light. On the other hand, I find it incredibly tiring and difficult because I must give the most detailed, specific directions one could ever imagine. For instance, getting into a circle is usually a 5 minute ordeal, for all of the students don't fully comprehend what the meaning of personal space is. Part of it is a result of their wide array of disabilities; part of it is a result of their determination to test my neurological limits.


Quote of the day: It's actually not a quote, but instead a repeated knocking at my door by a group of 5 students trying to get me to explode while I try to finish writing this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home